Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (“T&C”)
BY USING THE GAME INTELLIGENCE (“GI) WEB SITE AND SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED AND POSTED ON OUR WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS THEN YOU MAY NOT USE OUR WEB SITE.
This web site contains many types of data and information, which are protected by trademark and copyright laws. It is therefore not permitted to download, copy or distribute the whole or any part of this web site without written permission to do so.
The purpose of this agreement is to explain the terms and conditions under which GI will let you use the Application through your mobile device and/or use the Website (collectively the “Purpose“). As also mentioned in other parts of this Agreement, GI does not have any control over any merchants or other third parties, and therefore is not liable or responsible for any actions taken or supposed to be taken by any such third party.
Downloads shall be entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any damage which may result from the download, installation, storage or use of software or content from our web site not due to our fault. Although we use state of the art anti-virus programs, any liability for damage or disturbance of functionality caused by viruses or worms is excluded.
We are liable for the content on our web site to the extent that this is governed by local law. However, we do not accept any liability for the accuracy, completeness, suitability for a particular purpose or currency of the information published.
Links to other Web Sites and 3rd Parties
If you follow an external link and thereby leave our site, the content of such other web site is beyond our control and influence. We do not accept liability for this unless we had actual knowledge of the illegal content. In such cases we will disable the link after investigation.
Your License or Contract to Use GI
We are providing you with access to GI services and products pursuant to a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable license, approval, contract and service agreement. You can use GI products, services and offerings for personal, non-commercial use only, and subject to the T&C. This approval or license is available to you as long as you are not barred from GI by applicable law and your contract is not terminated by us or by you. If the T&C are not enforceable where you are located, you may not use GI at any time. GI reserves all right, title, and interest not expressly granted under this contract to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
GI is used by many people, and we are proud of the trust our users place in us. We expect, in turn, that our users do not misuse our products and services. Except with our written permission, you shall not:
1. Attempt to impersonate another person or use another person’s GI profile account information without authorization;
2. Use or distribute GI for your own scientific or clinical research purposes;
3. Use or distribute GI for commercial purposes;
4. Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or impersonate any person or entity in a manner that does not constitute parody;
5. Copy, download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these T&C), modify, distribute, post, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, duplicate, publish, republish, upload, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through GI, by any means except as provided for in these T&C;
6. Violate or attempt to violate GI’s security features, including logging into a server that you are not authorized to access, violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers, or probing the vulnerability of GI systems and networks;
7. Post or otherwise make available any material that contains any software, device, instructions, computer code, files, programs and/or other content or feature that is designed to interrupt, destroy, harm, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. Redistribute, decompile, reverse engineer, publish, or copy GI services, including cracking its flash (.SWF) files;
9. Use GI for the purpose of creating a product with a substantially similar look, feel or design;
10. Access or search GI by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, scraping, in-line linking, framing, or using any robot, spider, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of GI or accessing GI through any API approved by us);
11. Post or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of GI;
12. Solicit personal or sensitive information from other users including without limitation address, credit card or financial account information, or passwords;
13. Use GI or any trademarks, test names, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of GI, in unsolicited mailings, spam material, contests or surveys, or to create the impression that such items are associated with you;
14. Violate any third party’s rights, including intellectual property or privacy rights;
15. Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others; or engage in activity in connection that is fraudulent, abusive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise inappropriate.
Engaging in prohibited uses is grounds for immediate termination of your relationship as a customer with GI and may also subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Modification and Termination
GI reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, GI services and product offerings as per our web site with or without notice. You agree that GI shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of these services.